Power Output (Bi-Amp)
LF: 275w RMS at 1% THD Class H, HF: 50w RMS at 1% THD Class AB
≤ 0.5dB, no load to full load at 1kHz
INPUT-1: MIC 20mV/3kΩ balanced, LINE: 775mV/10kΩ balanced, INPUT-2: LINE (Jack) 250mV/20kΩ balanced, RCA: 250mV (L&R)/10kΩ
2kHz , Filter Slope 24dB per octave
Signal to Noise Ratio
Bass: ±5dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±5dB at 10kHz
a) Loop through (INPUT-1): 20mV or 775mV b) Mixed Output (1+2): 775mV/1kΩ
AC: Fuse 1×4A (T 4A L) DC: Fuse 2×6A (T 6A L)
AC: 220-240V 50/60 Hz
AC Power Consumption
W385 × H585 × D305 mm
Ahuja ABA 4000 Portable Pa | 325 Watts | Active Speaker
Availability: In Stock
- ABA-4000 has a built-in Bi-Amplifier for woofer and HF driver separately, for use in a wide variety of Professional and PA Programmes. Feature packed ABA-4000 is an ideal equipment for applications such as in Professional Music and Vocal Performances, Touring PA, Mini-Theatres, Pubs and Bars, Religious Gatherings, Stage Monitors etc.
- 1×Balanced Mic/Line Input selectable through a push switch.
- 1×Line Input can be used for connecting balanced MONO signal through jack or unbalanced STEREO signal source through
- dual RCA.
- Switchable balanced output either as a Loop through output of Input-1 or a mix output of Input-1 and 2.
- Balanced output to link another ABA-4000 or for recording on a computer, record player.
- 2-Way Speaker System: 30.48cm ( 12 Inch ) LF Woofer (Ø6.35cm (2.5”) Voice Coil) + Dynamic Horn (Ø4.44cm (1.75”) Voice Coil).
- Moulded Cabinet Bi-Amp Speaker System.
Active Portable Speakers