|Power Output (Bi-AMP)||LF: 350W RMS at 1% THD Class H, HF: 50W RMS at 1% THD Class AB|
|Output Regulation||≤ 0.5dB, no load to full load at 1kHz|
|Input Channels||INPUT-1: MIC 20mV/3kΩ balanced, LINE: 775mV/10kΩ balanced, INPUT-2: LINE (Jack) 250mV/20kΩ balanced, RCA: 250mV (L&R)/10kΩ|
|Frequency Response||50-20,000Hz ±3dB|
|Crossover Frequency||2.5kHz , Filter Slope 24dB per octave|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||60dB|
|Tone Controls||Bass: ±5dB at 100Hz, Treble: ±5dB at 10kHz|
|Output||(a) Loop through (INPUT-1): 20mV or 775mV (b) Mixed Output (1+2): 775mV/1kΩ|
|Protections||AC: Fuse 1x5A (T 5A L) DC: Fuse 2x8A (T 8A L)|
|Power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz|
|AC Power Consumption||500VA|
|Dimensions||W450 x H690 x D360 mm|
Ahuja ABA 5000 Portable Pa | 400 Watts | Bi-Amp Active Loudspeakers
Availability: In Stock
- ABA-5000 has a built-in Bi-Amplifier for woofer and HF driver separately, for use in a wide variety of Professional and PA Programmes. Feature packed ABA-5000 is an ideal equipment for applications such as in Professional Music and Vocal Performances, Touring PA, Mini-Theatres, Pubs and Bars, Religious Gatherings, Stage Monitors etc.
- 1xBalanced Mic/Line Input selectable through a push switch.
- 1xLine Input can be used for connecting balanced MONO signal through jack or unbalanced STEREO signal source through dual RCA.
- Switchable balanced output either as a Loop through output of Input-1 or a mix output of Input-1 and 2.
- Balanced output to link another ABA-5000 or for recording on a computer, record player.
- 2-Way Speaker System: 38.1cm ( 15 Inch ) LF Woofer (Ø7.62cm (3.0”) Voice Coil) + Dynamic Horn (Ø4.44cm (1.75”) Voice Coil).
- Moulded Cabinet Bi-Amp PA Acitve Loudspeaker.
Only 1 left in stock
Active Portable Speakers