Switching Signal Level
3 x APM-201RM (1V/10k balanced), 1 x Mic (1mV/4.7k), Speech Amp (100V), Music Amp (100V), Alarm (100mV).
6 Zone Selector switches, All Call, Chime, Reset, Music/Call Selector, Power ON/OFF.
Mic Level, Chime level, Alarm level
AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz; DC 24V (2 x 12V Car Battery)
W483 × H75 × D300
Ahuja APM 202CU Paging System | Control | Unit
Availability: Out of Stock
- APM-202CU is a rack mounting switcher / control unit which works with APM-201RM and upto 2 amplifiers to form a 6 zone zonal paging system with multi level priority and switchable background music.
- 6 Zone Switcher / Paging Control Unit for use with APM-201RM.
- 6 Zone Selector switches, plus ALL CALL switch.
- Provision for two 100V input signals, one for speech and one for background music.
- Priority of speech over background music.
- Provision for routing background music source to selected zones.
- Provision to make announcements from the control unit.
- Status monitoring of all zones.
- Provision for emergency trigger input and alarm input with highest priority.
- Standard 19” rack mounting chassis.