|Input Power||40W Rms/60w Max.|
|SPL at 1kHz||112.5dB/1W/1m, 128.5dB/40W/1m|
|Temperature Range||-30°to + 70°C|
|Throat Coupling||1-3/8” – 18TPI, Throat Couple No.1|
|Dimensions||ø113 x H98 mm|
|Material||Die-cast Aluminium Acoustic Head (Flange)|
Ahuja AU 40 Speakers | 40 Watts driver unit | 16 Ohm
Availability: In Stock
- Ahuja AU 40 has Weatherproof and rugged construction.
- High SPL, crisp penetrating sound.
- Voice coils precision-wound on an aluminium bobbin for efficient heat dissipation.
- AU-40®XT has a built-in 100V transformer with easily selectable power taps/impedance by changing the position of the rotary switch at the rear.
- Degree of protection IP 66 provided, when mounted on a reflex horn, against foreign particles such as dust and jets of water thus making them ideal for outdoor use. Meets EN 60529.