|Input Power||50W RMS/70W Max.|
|Impedance/Power Taps||On 100V Line 200Ω/50W, 250Ω/40W 500Ω/20W, 1kΩ/10W 2kΩ/5W|
|SPL at 1kHz||113dB/1W/1m, 130dB/50W/1m|
|Temperature Range||-30°to + 70°C|
|Throat Coupling||1-3/8” – 18TPI, Throat Couple No.1|
|Dimensions||ø150 x H143 mm|
|Material||Die-cast Aluminium Acoustic Head (Flange)|
Ahuja AU 50XT Speakers | 50W | 100V
Availability: In Stock
- The AHUJA AU 50XT has Weatherproof and rugged construction, making it ideal for outdoor use.
- High SPL, crisp penetrating sound.
- Voice coils precision-wound on an aluminium bobbin for efficient heat dissipation.
- Models AU-50XT have a built-in 100V transformer with easily selectable power taps/impedance by changing the position of the rotary switch at the rear.
- Degree of protection IP 66 provided, when mounted on a reflex horn, against foreign particles such as dust and jets of water thus making them ideal for outdoor use. Meets EN 60529.