|Input Channels||2 × 100mV/47kΩ|
|Outputs||8 × 200mV/470Ω|
|Frequency Response||20-20,000Hz ±3dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||70dB|
|power Supply||AC: 220-240V 50/60Hz DC: 24V (2×12V Car Battery)|
|Dimensions||W483 × H43 × D178 mm|
Ahuja Splitter DA 80 | Ac & 24V Dc Operation
The Ahuja DA 80 splitter is a line signal splitter for splitting input to 8 channels. It is suitable for various large installations, such as schools, large auditoriums, churches and PA applications. This compact and sturdy device allows for direct connection of up to 8 sound equipment.
- Audio splitter.
- Sleek & compact 8-channel line signal splitter suitable for various large installations & PA applications. Recommended for use when a single programme source has to feed several amplifiers. Avoids signal loading and related distortion problems.
- Accepts line level Stereo/Mono input.
- Provides four line level stereo outputs or eight line level mono outputs.
- Individual volume controls for input and eight output channels.
- Clip LED for setting optimum distortion free input levels.
- Operates on AC mains and 24V DC Car Battery.
- 19” rack mountable in 1U space and also usable as a table top unit.