|Power Output||12W Max.|
|Input Channel||Mic-1: 1.0mV, Line: 250mV|
|Digital Player||USB & TF Card (16GB max.)|
|AC Adapter||AC: 100-240V, 50/60HZ; DC: 5V, 750mA|
|Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery||3.7V, 2000mAh|
|Headband Microphone Element||Condenser, Cardioid|
|Dimensions||W86 × H98 × D44 mm (amplifier only)|
|Weight (with rechargeable battery)||0.34kg approx. (amplifier only)|
Ahuja NBA 20DP Portable Pa | 12 Watts | Neckband System
Our Ahuja NBA 20DP Portable PA is the perfect amplifier for your needs. With a max. output power of 12W, this ultra portable PA amplifier is perfect for small audiences with no need for an external speaker. The MP3 digital player makes it easy to play music through the built-in speakers or a headband microphone. Say goodbye to your old school megaphone!
- Elegant and compact ultra portable PA amplifier with max. output power of 12W.
- Built-in MP3 digital player for playback of music through a USB drive or a TF card.
- Special circuitry provides low distortion even at high output power. Built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Low battery LED indicator.
- Ø 3.5mm Mic input socket for connecting the headband microphone and 3.5mm Line input socket for connecting a DVD, CD or an MP3 player.
- Apart from the headband mic provided, the mic input socket can also accept input from Ahuja Condenser Microphones CTP-10DX, UTP-30 (used without their cell compartment).
- Convenience of use. The unit can be used while hanging on the shoulder or by putting around the neck.
- Ideal for: Teaching, Tour Guides, Yoga Classes, Play Schools etc. …
Ultra Portable Speakers
Inbuilt Rechargeable Battery, Speakers with Microphone, USB option