STEREO INPUT (L/Mono & R)
Impedance/Gain (-10dBu Input)
Impedance/Gain (+4dBu Input)
25Hz – 20kHz (+0, -1dB)
±12dB at 100Hz/2kHz/10kHz
CLIP LED INDICATION
4 dB prior to true clip
Digital Signal Processing
DELAY RANGE SETTINGS
1: 60-300ms, 2: 300-500ms, 3: 500-650ms Variable from 20 to 300ms
MP3 Player with USB, SD and MMC Card Reader
200mV at 8Ω, THD <1%
Mic Input to Line Outputs
Line Input to Line Outputs
Stereo Input to Line Outputs
28dB (-10dBu Input) 14dB (+4dBu Input)
AUX Send (Pre)
AUX Send (Post)
AUX Return (L&R)
Record Output (L&R)
Playback Input (L&R)
250mV/1kΩ (variable through GAIN control)
SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO
AC: 220-240V, 50Hz
W465 × H110 × D435 mm
Ahuja PMX 1032DFX Mixers | 48V Phantom Supply On 4 Channels With Built-In Mp3 Player | AC Operation with Digital Effects
Availability: In Stock
- 8 x Balanced Mono Inputs. 1 x Balanced Stereo Input. XLR sockets for all Mic Inputs. Digital Effects with Delay, Repeat and Level controls. Built-in MP3 player with USB, SD/MMC Card reader and Bluetooth playback facility. Phantom Supply available on 4 channels.
- Ahuja introduces a high performance Professional PA Mixer PMX-1032DFX, which has 8 MIC/LINE input channels, 1 Stereo input channel and built in MP3 player. It is designed for exceptional sound quality & superior reliability in both monitoring and live sound applications
- Rugged, reliable, high quality analog mixer with user-friendly construction & aesthetically designed side panels.
- Eight MIC/LINE Balanced Mono inputs with enhanced headroom.
- One STEREO Balanced input in two selectable sensitivities of -10dBu & +4dBu.
- Built-in MP3 player with USB, SD/MMC card reader and Bluetooth.
- Seperate EFFECT channel is provided for controlling the built-in digital effect processor through delay, repeat and level controls.
- All MIC inputs are through 3 pin F/XLR connectors.
- All LINE & STEREO inputs are through 6.3mm stereo phone jack sockets.
- Four MIC inputs (MIC-1 to MIC-4) are available with 48V phantom supply which can be switched ON/OFF through a common switch.
- Each MIC/LINE channel has a GAIN control, 3 band active Equalizer controls, a Pre-fader AUX1 control, a Post-fader AUX2 /EFX control & a PAN control.
- The STEREO channel has a GAIN control, 2 band active Equalizer controls, AUX1 Pre fader control, AUX2/EFX Post fader control and a BALANCE control.
- Channel ON/OFF switch provided on each individual channel.
- Peak LED for signal clipping indication.
- High precision 60mm slide fader on each channel.
- Balanced Left & Right Line outputs through M/XLR connectors as well as 6.3mm stereo phone jack sockets.
- Easy and accurate monitoring of Left & Right output levels through individual 12 segment LED array.
- Two AUX SEND outputs with level controls: one each for monitoring and effects processing applications.
- Two stereo AUX RETURN balanced inputs with level controls.
- Headphone output with Level Control for output monitoring.
- Stereo Tape Playback inputs through L&R RCA sockets provided with ON/OFF switch & level control.
- Stereo Record output through L&R RCA sockets.
- Operates on 240V 50Hz AC mains.
Medium & Large Mixers
Bluetooth, USB option