|Power Output||LF: 400W RMS at < 1% THD, HF: 125W RMS at < 1% THD|
|Sensitivity||LF: Line: 450mV, Mic 10mV, HF: 450mV, Mic 10mV|
|Output||XLR Mixed Output|
|Equalizer||NORMAL, CLASSIC, JAZZ, POP|
|Limiter||LF: 6dB, HF: 18dB|
|Setting for Normal EQ.||EQ.-1 80Hz : -8dB to +3dB, EQ.-2 330Hz : -8dB to +5dB, EQ.-3 1.2kHz : -8dB to +5dB, EQ.-4 3.3kHz : -8dB to +5dB, EQ.-5 12kHz : -8dB to +5dB|
|Speaker||LF: 304.8mm ( 12 Inch ) Subwoofer, HF: 8 x 67.2mm (3”) Speaker|
|Frequency Response||LF: 30Hz-160Hz, HF: 160Hz-20kHz|
|MP3 Playback||Via Bluetooth|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80dB|
|Power Supply||AC : 220-240V 50/60Hz|
|Protection||AC: Fuse 3.15Amp.|
|AC Power Consumption||650 VA|
|Dimensions||Subwoofer: W385 × H485 × D520 mm, Satellite (Top): W85 × H495 × D112 mm, Satellite (Mid. & Bottom): W85 × H515 × D112 mm|
|WEIGHT||Subwoofer: 20.80kg, Satellite: 1.30+1.30+1.10kg|
Ahuja VIVA 600 Portable Pa | 525 Watts | 2-Way Array Active Loudspeakers
The VIVA 600 PA is a wireless, lightweight, and portable PA system that is perfect for small gatherings such as house parties or small concerts. With 400 watts of RMS power and 125 watts of RMS power, it’s perfect for any occasion. The VIVA 600 PA also features Bluetooth and a fixed limiter to keep you safe while you’re spinning the tunes.
- Compact and elegant Class-D Bi-Amp Active Loudspeakers with 400W RMS for LF and 125W RMS for HF. Built-in preset equalizer with NORMAL, JAZZ, CLASSIC, & POP modes. Ideal for indoor live music performances and small gatherings.
- High quality class D amplifier with digital processor.
- Equalizer setting of NORMAL mode has provision to cut & boost gain for 5 frequencies 80Hz, 330Hz, 1.2kHz, 3.3kHz & 12kHz.
- Integrated satellite 3x cylindrical speaker columns, directly fittable on Subwoofer cabinet without hassle of speaker wiring.
- Rear panel control consists of LCD digital display to view & set the features in use.
- Built-in Bluetooth for playing music.
- 2 x combo input connectors (TRS/XLR) for Mic or Line input.
- Built-in fixed limiter: 6dB for LF & 18dB for HF provided for protection.
- Ease of operation combined with service accessibility has been optimized in design.